Do you worry about your pension planning?
Did you contract out of SERPS (State earnings related pension scheme)/S2P in previous years?
You may have a Personal Pension that you took out some time ago, in which case it may be worth checking the comparison of a “new style” Personal Pension.
A large number of points from your pension plans need to be taken into consideration.
- Will I retire when I plan to?
- Is my pension fund on target to reach its goal?
- Which is the best option of the available pension schemes?
- Is it better to keep my pension schemes separate or consolidate them?
- Do I have paid-up or preserved pension plan?
Our Pensions Specialists can advise you, detailing your options based on your existing plans and current circumstances.
For Pensions, we make recommendations from the whole of the market.
A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT. THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AT RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION.
For a free initial consultation and unbiased professional advice please contact Ayrshire Financial Services Ltd on 01294 472255,to arrange an appointment.